A well-known local Family Office, with operations across the Hospitality and Real Estate sectors
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and energetic professional to provide administrative support to all company staff including the CEO.
Main responsibilities include:
- Undertake a variety of administrative tasks, including personal, family, and business matters as per the CEO’s needs
- Handle the CEO’s calendar and organize meetings and appointments
- Respond to incoming calls, emails, and requests
- Organise and manage travel and accommodation arrangements on behalf of the CEO
- Manage operations and administration of the office
- Plan and coordinate activities of the office facilities
- Assist with data management filling and documents tracking
- Assist with the management of the CEO’s personal affairs, including concierge and financials.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- University degree or College diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, Accounting, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in an Administrative role with similar responsibilities, ideally within an international company or environment
- Good working knowledge of basic bookkeeping and banking processes will be considered an advantage
- Excellent organisational, time management, and multitasking skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic personality, with a strong sense of accountability and professionalism
- A growth mindset, with eagerness for continuous learning and development
- Tech savvy – Advanced use of Microsoft Office and virtual collaborative tools (MS Teams, Zoom, Webex, etc.) and electronic filing systems
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English, both verbal and written.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Apply now in strict confidence on PwC website:
Applications deadline: 20 August 2022
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.