The University of Nicosia Medical School aims to achieve excellence in teaching, research, community service and patient care, through its diverse and talented community of individuals.
A career with us, is a unique opportunity to explore new possibilities, as we adhere to the highest professional standards, while promoting equality and respect.
We are now seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to join our team for the full-time post of Examinations Officer.
- Administration and maintenance of student records
- Conducting Examinations
- Processing of Examination results
- Processing of routine student requests
- Liaising with academic and administrative staff with regards to Examinations
- Responsible for the administrative arrangements in relation to Examinations
- Managing secure and confidential information
- Using and maintaining Examination Office software
- Proven work experience as an Examinations Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Undergraduate degree (minimum) – postgraduate studies an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to prioritise workload to meet strict and often overlapping deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team, and on own initiative
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated, proactive and flexible
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to [email protected] by Sunday, 14th August 2022.
Please indicate that you are applying for the Examinations Officer position with reference number A22EO06 in the subject line of your email
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted