The ERP Support Engineer’s role is to assist the ERP Manager to ensure that the ERP software runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide Support and Training to ERP Users.
- Collect and Analyse user requirements.
- Provide relevant reports to the ERP Manager.
- Maintain the company’s eLearning Portal with ERP related documentation.
- Occasionally travel abroad to deliver on-site training to Users.
Qualifications & Skills:
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- A degree in Information Technology or other related field.
- Good understanding of Business Software.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Fluent in Greek and English Languages, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be considered an advantage.
Group ERP Manager.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.