Job ID 19856
MN Limassol Water Co Ltd, Episkopi – Kourris Delta, Limassol – Cyprus
MN Limassol Water Co Ltd is currently looking for an Electrical / Instrument Maintenance Technician. The successful candidate will undergo on the job training and have the following duties and responsibilities
- Carry out proactive and reactive maintenance on electrical/electronic equipment such as motors, dosing pumps, electric actuators, instruments, sensors etc.
- Installation and configuration of new electrical/instrument equipment.
- Should be able to read and understand basic electric diagrams and equipment manuals and follow instructions for fault-finding and repairs.
- Work as part of the maintenance team and carry out other related duties as requested by the Management
Qualifications and Skills
- Certificate in Electrical/Electronics
- Experience working in a similar industrial environment, preferably in manufacturing, process or chemical industries.
- Hands-on/practical skills.
- Be able to work with multi skilled technical teams.
- Have analytical and good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written) is preferred.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of a 24/7 operating plant.
- EMS license holders will be preferred.
The Electrical & Automation Department Manager
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience. The company also offers 13th salary, paid overtime and provident fund.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.