We are looking for an eCommerce Development & Operation Team Leader to be stationed at the Logicom Head Offices in Nicosia, Cyprus. The role requires the successful candidate to be responsible for the development and growth of the Distribution’s eCommerce B2B business. Some key tasks of the role involve the management of the content and the design of the platform, the oversight of functions such as the development and the monitoring of the platform’s cyber security, the design of the platform’s online marketing, and the management of the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing e-commerce sales strategies and tactics and aligning business and technology development efforts to foster growth and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Target setting for the Group’s eCommerce business, forecasting and reporting to Group and Countries’ Management to drive expected performance and progress.
- Coordinating with eCommerce local teams and eCommerce ambassadors to develop sales and operational plans and following up on day-to-day matters, including, maintaining smooth operation on item status and pricing updates.
- Developing and implementing ecommerce strategy both for short-term and long-term targets.
- Coordinating with Countries’ Marketing Managers to develop and execute marketing plans to support sales growth.
- Building, developing and maintaining dashboards and performance metrics to support key business decisions. Analyze various data to deliver data driven strategies to deliver top performance and achieve KPI’s.
- Team Management and Progress Monitoring of the eCommerce team of Ops and Developers.
- Reviewing requests and feedback, translate into eCommerce requirements, align with development team for the design, testing and review of update pipelines for improvements and new functionalities with clear focus, ensuring business readiness.
- Leading customer support efforts and ensure on-time responses to customer issues.
- Aligning with internal teams in operation, IT and security to ensure that the eCommerce site meets and continues to meet the organization’s operational requirements.
- Researching markets to discover new trends and technologies – incorporate new developments into the eCommerce development pipeline.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in Computer Science or other relating fields with strong preference in having good knowledge of ASP.net.
- Master’s degree on Business Administration, Management or other related fields.
- At least 4 years previous experience in eCommerce platforms or relevant development, preferably on ASP.net and implementing and developing web-based solutions.
- Overall, 7 years’ experience in relevant fields.
- Understanding of the principles required to drive traffic to retail websites.
- Experience using packages like Excel and data management tools such as Power BI.
- Exemplary interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of professional English.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications have been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.