PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels, and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation, and our strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic, and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join ourcompany and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experiencedIT Support Engineer, then we are looking forward to meeting you and join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Responsible for Business-as-Usual IT duties regarding User Administration, Software and Hardware Provisioning
- Provide IT Support to PrimeTel Employees and other Companies as per Primetel Agreements
- Constantly improve IT Processes and ensure End-User satisfaction
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties of the department
- Travels to other locations of the Company or other offices, inland or abroad, as required by the above assignments
- Any other duties, tasks, and responsibilities as may be assigned and/or amended by the management
All you need is…
- BSc degree in Computer Engineering or related
- Experience in IT support Role
- Excellent knowledge of workstation and server software
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience in Windows OS, Windows network, Office 365
- Networking basics (DHCP, DNS, NTP, etc)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under high-pressure conditions
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Maintains effective work behavior in the face of setbacks or pressure
What we Offer
•Attractive remuneration package
• Provident Fund
• A friendly and positive working environment
• Personal and professional development
To apply visit the below link and fill the online application:
All applications will be treated in strictest of confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. Your CV will be maintained in our files for the next six months, and your qualifications will be considered for future openings.