Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning Fortune 500® company!
An opportunity has arisen for a DevOps Engineer to join our TSPRIME DevOps team in Nicosia. Working with our distributed team, the successful candidate will have a part in efforts to build, support and improve our tools for CI/CD/CT and release management throughout the complete software development cycle. The successful candidate will be involved in continuous improvements on our existing tools and build pipelines with focus on AWS.
The DevOps Engineer will play a role in taking the current state and tools to the next step by automating as much as possible from the existing processes.
Essential requirements for the role:
- 1+ year in application development role
- 1+ year in DevOps role
- Ability to debug complicated script sequences
- Hands on experience with the following:
- GIT (either Bitbucket or GitHub)
- Jenkins pipelines
- Building & using Docker images
- Shell scripting (Bash and/or PowerShell)
- Linux cli.
Desired requirements for the role:
- 2+ years in DevOps – BitBucket GIT / AWS EC2 / Jenkins
- Experience in TSYS PRIME/TSPRIME systems
- Knowledge of AWS platform
- Ability to analyse situations or data that requires a review of a variety of factors
- Good judgment to determine appropriate action within defined procedures and practices
- Aptitude for building productive internal/external working relationships
- Ability to create solutions for managing and monitoring containerized workloads and AWS services
- Prior experience in PCF, Kafka, HA Proxy, Saltstack, Swarm, Mongo DB and related technologies.
The successful candidate should also have the following experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level (e.g. BSc, MSc, MCA, BCA, B Tech) in an IT related subject such as Computer Science or MIS
- Good communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English language, both verbally and in writing, and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements and resolve production issues
- Ability to work competently, accurately and professionally in a changeable & time critical environment and ultimately meet deadlines
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to gather and analyse information and draw logical conclusions while identifying the root cause of problems and providing options for resolution. Detail oriented individual. Easily motivated with a solid work ethic
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and provide technical support on system and related technology issues
- Actively contribute with ideas and suggestions to improve both technical knowledge base and organizational processes.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, non-contributory, in and out patient cover
- A well-established, strong provident fund
- Life insurance (3x base salary)
- 21.5 days’ holiday, plus 14 public / bank holidays
- Flexible working (hybrid model – part from home, part from office)
- Wellbeing initiatives with access to support services
- On-site subsidized canteen & barista
- Modern offices opposite the Mall of Cyprus with gym and showers, games room (pool table, table tennis, darts, table football, play station) & prayer/meditation room
- Store discounts
- Regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to our community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.