Ermes Department Stores PLC, the largest and most multidimensional retail organization in Cyprus, member of the CTC Group, is seeking to recruit a Data Engineer in Nicosia.
- Data Warehouse maintenance and monitoring.
- Timely design, build and support the components of DW, such as data flows, databases, reports and reporting environment, using Microsoft’s Visual Studio tools (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Business Intelligence BI tool).
- Support business users on BI enquiries.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- BSc or MSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Analytics or other relevant field.
- Previous work experience of two years in a DWH/BI project.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft’s BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server).
- Ability to create, design and develop data flows (SQL Procedures) on SSIS.
- Ability to liaise with business users, gather business requirements, and proceed with technical implementation.
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of Data Warehouse and understanding of the main concepts of Data Management (ETL, Dimensional Modelling, Entity-relationship model, metadata, cardinalities).
- Ability to do technical analysis on data processes and reverse engineering to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Advanced analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word.
Additional requirements – to be considered as advantage:
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau).
- Ability to handle large & complex databases and possess Database Administrator skills.
- Previous experience working in a multi-company corporate environment or in the consulting industry.
- Experience with Data Cubes (Analysis Service).
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, Data Factory).
- Experience with developing web/windows applications (Αsp,VB,C#).
- Exposure with Data modelling related tasks.
A competitive remuneration package is offered which includes, among others:
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Discount card for all CTC Group stores
- Paid maternity, paternity & sick leaves
- Life & personal accident insurance
- Continuous training and development
- Professional experience in a dynamic and enjoyable working environment
As part of our commitment to protect your personal data, please submit your application and CV via our website CAREERS – Cyprus Trading Corporation (ctcgroup.com) by 08/04/2023.
All applications will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.