NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is one of the leaders in the field of cell-free DNA and non-invasive genetic testing with international operations. NIPD Genetics consists of a world-class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology, and bioinformatics offering advanced research and providing state-of-the-art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide. Through Research & Development, we are committed to developing improved solutions for the diagnosis and management of genetic diseases, while at the same time we provide state-of-the-art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide. NIPD Genetics offers advanced genetic services in over 30 countries in Europe, Asia, and Africa. NIPD Genetics is part of Medicover, a pioneering international medical and diagnostic services company founded in 1995.
We seek to recruit an enthusiastic and driven individual with a background in Machine Learning, Bioinformatics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or similar, to join our dynamic team of scientists.
The successful candidate will work in an interdisciplinary environment and will help in data analysis, workflow automation and the development and implementation of suitable models in the field of diagnostics.
- Responsible for analytical aspects of diagnostic tests as well as the development and implementation of statistical analysis and machine learning methods for diagnostic operations
- Responsible for the computational analysis and the bioinformatics support for all research operations
- Contributing to the verification/validation of the test procedures and provide counselling on statistical matters and procedures to the management
- Assisting in the development of software and custom scripts to automate data retrieval and analysis and ensure compliance with accreditation requirements
- Big data management
- Install and configure solutions (DevOps engineer)
- Assisting in the development of software and custom scripts to automate data storage, data retrieval and ensure compliance with accreditation requirements
- University degree in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, or closely related fields
- Candidates must have strong analytical skills, and be proficient with Unix/Linux command line environments, as well as experienced in programming in one or more of the following programming languages: Python, R or C++
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Masters or PhD degree in relevant field
- Experience in molecular biology and genetics
- Experience with next generation sequencing data analysis
- Familiar with High Performance Computing
- Experience in parallel programming
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Good communication skills
To apply please forward your application with subject: 2022/24 – Data Analyst at the following e-mail address: [email protected]. Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae and the names of two referees.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at Tel. 22266888 or visit nipd.com.
NIPD Genetics is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications will be handled as strictly confidentia