Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are looking for Customer Service Point (CSP) Representatives on a full-time basis in Nicosia and Limassol. The Customer Service Point (CSP) Representatives enjoy a dynamic and high energy work environment. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
- Promoting and selling the Company’s products and services
- Providing quality customer service and support to existing and prospective clients
- Offering efficient & effective after- sales service
- Assisting with all functions within a retail store in compliance with epic’s policies and procedures
- Competitive remuneration package
- Stimulating monthly bonus scheme
- 13th salary
- Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
- Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services
- Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
- University degree in a related field will be considered an advantage
- At least 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude
- Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities and adapt to changing circumstances
- Basic knowledge of GSM technology and services; basic PC literacy skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals? Apply now! Send your CV to [email protected]. Applications close on 07 October 2022.