- Follows procedures and credit policies that ensure timely payments, stable cash flows and debt reduction
- Exclusive supervision of all debtor’s accounts and preparation and dispatch of statements and pending invoices on a monthly basis
- Communicates effectively on a regular basis and at a high professional level with Account departments, for reconciliation of balances and sends statements and invoices for the purpose of timely collection
- Monitors the high-scale projects of the company in collaboration with the Project department. Undertakes the procedures of advance payment, individual payments and repayment based on the initial agreement
- Monitors existing debtor credit limits and evaluates any reductions or increases, depending on the turnover and credit behavior of the debtor
- Provides on a daily basis, credit to cash customers when necessary
- Filing and storage of the department’s records
- Supervision of barter agreements and coordination with the Marketing Department
- University Degree in Financial studies or Business Administration or in a related field
- Master’s degree in Financial studies would be considered as an advantage
- 3-4 years of experience in a Credit Controller role
- Task oriented spirit
- Organizational skills
- Confident and persistent
- Professional profile and attitude
- Fluent in English and Greek languages (written and spoken)
- Strong communication skills
- 13th Salary
- 5 days paid sick leave
- Continuous personal and professional development by the offer of training programs through DIMCO Academy of Knowledge
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on the overall academic and professional background
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV at [email protected] quoting HR/22/CCS/02 on the e-mail’s subject line until 26/08/2022.
Due to an expected high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.