Looking for a great job opportunity with premium benefits?
APS Debt Servicing Cyprus Ltd, is the first distressed debt servicing platform established in Cyprus, which undertook the management of Hellenic Bank’s non-performing loan portfolio.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Recovery Manager in Nicosia.
- University degree and / or Postgraduate degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Management and/or a Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CFA etc.) or other relevant qualification such as ACIB
- At least 8 years of experience in financial services, including experience in non-performing loan portfolio management
- Familiar with Cypriot banking legislation and procedures
- Strong leadership skills including team coaching and development, team organization and workload prioritization
- Target oriented with strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong reporting skills to team and upper management level
- Strong interpersonal skills, including relationship management and conflict management (acting as a liaison with internal and external associates and Government bodies)
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Key responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- Adoption, review and assessment of cases allocated to the unit’s portfolio for active credit management / restructuring, collection, asset onboarding etc., as per the Company’s strategy
- Review analysis of available information and develop appropriate strategies, developing a suitable action plan to expedite the resolution effort
- Attend and lead debtor meetings as required to negotiate and agree viable and sustainable workout solutions
- Initiate and monitor enforcement procedures and facilitate implementation of approvals
- Assist team members in the preparation of proposals, approving submission for credit approval, providing required clarifications and/or additional information to Credit Administration and Sanctioning Authorities during their evaluation process
- Review effectiveness and impact of implemented proposals to assess performance of chosen strategies and features, providing feedback to team members and suggesting any improvements and or amendments into future strategies
- Closely monitor team’s portfolio and provide relevant reporting as required by the line Director in order to achieve targets set by the Company
- Provide continuous guidance and coaching and identify training needs for team members’ development
Applicants can send their CV to the following email address: [email protected]
An attractive remuneration package including premium benefits will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Deadline for submitting applications: 2 December 2022
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
For additional information, you may get in touch with Alexia Nicolaou, Head of HR and OM, on 22690304 or Maria Tziapoura, HR Specialist, on 22690442.