Eurofast is a regional business advisory organisation employing local advisors in over 24 cities in the emerging market of South East Europe & Middle East (SEEME). It offers a range of professional services including Tax & Transfer Pricing, Payroll & Employment services, Accounting & Compliance, and Advisory & Corporate.
Our Cyprus office is growing, and we are looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join our International Business Services Division.
- Preparation and review of different corporate & legal documents
- Dealing with the day to day administration of companies and liaising with clients situated abroad by telephone and email
- Liaise with leading international law firms who regularly engage us for legal, tax, and corporate structuring matters
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients in Cyprus
- Preparation of proposals, presentations, articles and other materials
- Provide legal support to the overall activity of the company and its clients.
- Prepare legal documentation related to the business of the Company and its clients.
- Tax law advice will be considered an advantage
- Assist in proposals and business development calls.
Requirements – What we are looking for:
- University degree in Law
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Corporate, Commercial, Tax and Property Law will be considered an advantage
- Excellent understanding of the corporate legislation
- Proven ability to work with international/multinational companies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work in young and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and organization skills
- Fluent spoken and written Greek and English
- Working in a positive environment with people from different backgrounds and nationalities
- Working in an international company with 24 offices around South-East Europe and the Middle East
- Competitive compensation (depending on qualifications)
- Performance bonus
- Potential development & growth through seminars, workshops, events & attending business trips
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to [email protected] with a subject line: “CY/CORP”.