Our firm is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual on behalf of our client, for the following position:
- Corporate Lawyer
Our firm is seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer with at least 5 years of legal, corporate and managerial experience, for our Nicosia Offices.
- Deal with company and contract law matters.
- Manage day-to-day requests for the activities of the Company.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documentation (agreements, instruments, resolutions, deeds).
- Liaising with clients, professional advisers and regulatory authorities necessary.
- Drafting Legal Opinions and any other legal work for the maintenance of the Companies in compliance with Law.
- LL.B (an LL.M., with a specialisation in company and/or contract law will be considered an advantage).
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience gained in the corporate department of a top-tier law firm.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage).
- Possession of strong management skills and experience in client contact.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a high-pressure environment and prioritize workload.
- Ability to take initiative, coupled with strong results orientation.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Good work ethic and to handle all matters in strict confidentiality.
Interested applicants should email their CV at [email protected]
Clearly stating the position you are applying for.
For more information please contact Tel: +357 22 556677 | Fax: +357 22 779999
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence