We currently wish to recruit an experienced Corporate Lawyer with a proven record in corporate law and corporate administration services, to be based at our office in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling and administrating their own portfolio of corporate clients,
- Drafting and reviewing corporate contracts,
- Performance of Legal Due Diligence and Legal Research,
- Provision of Legal Opinions,
- Assistance with set up of corporate structures and licensing issues
- Holder of University Degree in Law,
- Three or more years of corporate law experience,
- Familiarity and experience in preparation of legal documentation, legal opinions and reviewing of commercial agreements,
- Able to handle a portfolio of clients from various countries and deal with all corporate administration affairs,
- English language proficiency,
- Computer literacy,
- Membership of the Cyprus Bar Association.
We offer a competitive salary according to qualifications and experience and a pleasant working environment.
Interested applicants may send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. The company will only communicate with applicants that have been shortlisted for the position.