At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
Deals offers complete and effective solutions, advice and support, industry and market knowledge, from initiation through to deal completion.
This opportunity involves being part of the leading corporate finance and transaction advisory team of PwC Cyprus, providing you with the opportunity to work together with high calibre and experienced corporate finance professionals with a range of professional backgrounds.
The successful individual will also be provided with the opportunity to work on international assignments and gain extensive experience and expertise from professionals outside Cyprus, as well as, potentially travel abroad if required.
- Developing financial models in relation to businesses across a variety of sectors
- Assisting with and carrying out feasibility studies and business plans
- Assisting in the performance of valuations of business and / or assets, including financial instruments
- Participation in due diligence exercises in the context of potential transactions
- Preparation of teasers and information memorandums in support of sale mandates
- Assisting in the performance of market studies and market research
- Participation in business development initiatives, including the preparation of proposals to clients
- Preparation of client deliverables and presentation of findings to clients, investors and financiers.
What we are looking for
- 2-5 years of experience in a corporate finance and transaction advisory role;
- Degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) in the areas of Accounting, Finance or related fields;
- Professional qualifications such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), ICAEW Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) will be considered an advantage;
- Strong financial modeling skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, analytical and data organisation/interpretation skills;
- Versatility and ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and work under pressure;
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results;
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications and other data management tools – Word, Power Point, Excel (including Power Query, Power Pivot and Power BI), Alteryx;
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality