If you are interested and believe that you meet the requirements set below please send your CV to [email protected]
- Degree from a University
- Degree relating to corporate law will be considered an advantage
- Work experience with a corporate service provider will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent command of MS-Office
- Knowledge of Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of Ispiral will be considered an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Organized hard working and able to work fast under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Preparation of bank account opening documents (local and foreign)
- Preparation and execution of bank payments
- Drafting or reviewing of agreements based on set templates
- Drafting of shareholder and director resolutions
- Daily communication with clients
- Preparation of forms to be submitted to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
- Ad hoc compliance work
- Administrative duties
- LSTS Consultants Ltd is a licensed Fiduciary company regulated under ICPAC and specializes in taxation, corporate administration, and accountancy, fiduciary and business advisory services based in Cyprus.
- LSTS Audit Services Limited a licensed audit company regulated under ICPAC.
- Our team comprises of chartered accountants, financial analysts and lawyers based in Cyprus with a large and rapidly expanding client portfolio. Our clients range from multinational companies to investment funds, and include smaller corporate clients, as well as, private individuals.