Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from energetic, highly motivated, and ambitious Content Writer to join our Nicosia office.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles and presentations.
- Promote content on social media.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website and social media content as needed.
- Conceptualizing and generating content ideas for our products and services including writing, curating, adapting, and optimizing content.
- BSc in Marketing, Linguistics, Journalism or related field.
- Be a clear communicator and writer by translating financial terms into everyday language.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Greek.
- Knowledge of CANVA and Adobe Photoshop would be considered as a plus and
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Officer, Content Writer or a similar role.
- Familiarity with website management (WordPress.)
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience, including among others:
- Learning & Development activities
- Medical Insurance Scheme.
- Provident Fund (after successful completion of the probation period).
- Flexibility in start and end time
- Flexible working arrangements for working mothers
- Friday afternoon off
- Increasing number of annual leave days based on experience at the firm
- Unlimited progression opportunities on a structured career
If you are interested in joining our firm, please submit your interest by completing our online application https://www.bakertilly.com.cy
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer