Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are looking for a Commercial Data Analyst. As Commercial Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the data management for the reporting, analysis and execution of marketing initiatives that drive customer engagement, value and retention. The Commercial Data Analyst will work closely with team members to develop, manage, and execute various commercial campaigns in a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
- Proficiency in the use of computer systems, database applications, Microsoft Office, Visual Basic/VBA and structured query language (SQL), and SQL Reporting Services (SRS).
- Maintains responsibility for assigned reports, producing them accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responds to internal customer data analysis requests in a timely manner.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of weekly/monthly KPI’s for commercial segments stakeholders (Post-paid, Fixed, Prepaid, Business)
- Analyze and reconcile data provided by internal sources to measure true performance of products/services
- Preparation of data & analysis of all marketing and sales campaigns: Cross Sell, Up Sell, Churn Prevention
- Provide performance reporting, analysis, and insights
- Provide commercial insight on the month end results, trends and follow up actions. Clear and concise articulation of standard KPIs to segment stakeholders.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Annual bonus scheme
- 13th salary
- Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
- Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services
- Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
- Hybrid workplace model with remote work two days per week
- BSc in Computer Science (Data Science), Business Intelligence, Economics or related field
- Postgraduate degree in any data science related field will be considered as strong advantage
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent Excel skills (able to work with large data sets)
- Advanced SQL skills
- Strong analytical skills are a must
- Data focus and able to solve complex problems
- Very good multitasking and organizational skills
- Able to handle a heavy workload under pressure with competing priorities
- Business awareness
- Fluent in Greek and English
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals?
Send your CV to [email protected]
Applications close on 10 December 2022.