Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, implement and maintain IP collaboration technologies including voice, video and other collaboration tools.
- Day-to-day operations, maintenance, monitoring, upgrades of collaboration systems.
- Problem determination and resolution.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiative.
- Primary customer technical contact.
- Responding to inquiries from clients, staff, and vendors to provide technical assistance and support.
- Maintaining multi-site collaboration environments.
- Working on-site with customers to provide technical support, setup assistance, and technical coverage for unified communications collaboration.
- Member of networking solution design and implementations teams.
- Able to provide accurate feedback to the rest of the team with regards to customer requirements and required changes.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Achieving reliable, timely and high-quality design and deployment work, troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services and be able to accurately diagnose root cause.
- Author of design and configuration documents.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Skills
- ≥ 5 years of hands-on experience in voice technologies.
- Have a solid understanding of voice technologies. Experience with CISCO technologies will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in Routing and Switching topologies.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Any certifications in voice and collaboration technologies will be considered as an advantage.
- Team player and strong time management and organizational skills.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
Systems & Networks Manager, Technology Solutions & Services.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.