We’re looking for a Cloud Security Engineer (DevSecOps) to join our client’s team at Jinius, based out of the Sporting Club Latsia in Nicosia. They have a vibrant and inclusive culture of a start-up, backed by Cyprus’ most trusted financial institution. They are in the process of building a team of talented people to help them reach their vision and we’d like you to join them!
Duties and responsibilities
You will secure access to cloud resources and web applications.
Technical skills are important but they’re treading start-up territory which means unknowns are a part of life, so a team player with a positive attitude looking for a challenge is the perfect fit!
They adhere to best practices and the latest, proven technologies. They’re always making continuous changes to improve, and your ideas will be welcome.
Their current tech stack includes:
- GitHub / GitHub Actions / ArgoCD
- Kubernetes / Istio
- Grafana / Loki / Jaeger / Prometheus
- Cert Manager / Open Policy Agent
- PostgreSQL / Apache Kafka / Redis
- Experience with at least one of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with Identity and Access Management in cloud environments (AWS IAM, Azure Active Directory, Google Cloud Identity)
- Quick learner who’s keen on a challenge
- Fluent in English
- Working experience with Azure Active Directory
- Experience with key management tools (Hashicorp Vault, Keycloak, OAuth2 Proxy)
- Experience with security & compliance tools (Cert Manager, Open Policy Agent, Kyverno, SAML)
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools (OWASP Zed Attack Proxy ZAP)
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with Kubernetes security hardening
- Experience with Zero Trust Architecture
- Security certifications in AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes
- You will get a laptop, 2 screens, a wireless keyboard, and a mouse, in addition to:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Friday half days
- Latest technologies and learning opportunities