Job ID 22180
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a boutique provider of Audit, Accounting & Tax related service to a diverse portfolio of clients, we are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their growing team based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a portfolio of both local and international clients with a range of accounting and bookkeeping services. An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other similar field is desirable, and you should possess approximately 2+ years of proven experience in a relevant role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience that includes a 13th salary. Private medical insurance is also offered as well as excellent working hours, with 2 afternoons off per week.
- Prepare accounting records for international and local companies in an efficient manner in accordance with the firm’s policy and standards.
- Prepare VAT/VIES returns.
- Collaborating with external parties locally or abroad, e.g. auditors, suppliers, banks, tax authorities and regulatory organizations.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as directed by Management.
- Preparation for audits and passing audit reviews on an annual basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related field.
- Any relevant accounting qualifications/certifications are desirable, but not essential.
- 2+ years of relevant accounting and bookkeeping experience is essential.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Previous experience in VAT is a must.
- Previous experience in Payroll will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Sage software will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.