Job ID 22063
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected provider of Professional Services including Accounting, Audit & Compliance to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a capable and experienced Client Accountant to join their growing team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally be educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field and possess approximately 3+ years of proven experience providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English are essential.
- Prepare accounting and bookkeeping records for both local and international companies in an efficient manner in accordance with the firm’s policy and standards.
- Prepare VAT/VIES returns.
- Responding to clients requests timely and effectively.
- Liaising with auditors and clients as part of the preparation and completion of annual statutory audit.
- Prepare management accounts and financial statements for client companies.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as directed by Management.
- Academic background in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field is ideal.
- Any relevant accounting qualification is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous experience of approximately 3+ years, ideally providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of VAT, & Income Tax.
- Client service mind set.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results, whilst maintaining a client focused approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.