We now have a vacancy for a Client Accountant.
Our firm offers business assurance, financial consultancy, insolvency and taxation services to local and overseas clients. (For more about us visit our website at www.kalliasandassociates.com)
The vacancy is for an Accountant who will be assigned a portfolio of mostly international clients. They will be involved in:
- Maintaining accounting records using automated data extraction software
- Producing periodic management reports
- Liaising with auditors
- Dealing with payroll preparation, social security contributions, payroll taxes
- Dealing with VAT return preparation
- Candidates should have a good university degree, not necessarily in a relevant field.
- Candidates should be ACA/ACCA or CPA qualified or be working toward such qualification.
- Previous relevant work experience of at least two years . A willingness to learn is essential.
- Familiarity with software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Sage Line 50, Caseware, Autoentry and Payroll Pro will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English.
- Applicants should have a demonstrable ability to work as a part of a team, be self-motivated, proactive and be able to assume responsibility early on.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on qualifications and experience including membership to the firm’s provident fund. Study leave will be offered according to each candidate’s needs.
Please send a detailed CV including information on work experience to Marios Kallias by e-mail at [email protected] by Friday 12 August.