The Civil & Architectural Finishes Supervisor will be responsible to follow up and control on the execution of works, including engineering, planning, finishing, scheduling, field operations, execution, control & initiation of corrective actions:
- Advise and monitor the site performance of the main contractor and the Employers Direct Contractors keeping track of manpower levels and productivity
- Ensure the Construction Manager/Section Managers are kept informed of any issues faced or delays encountered or predicted
- Check work is completed to a satisfactory standard in accordance with the specifications and drawings and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the finished quality of the installed works is to a very high standard
- Ensure all the company’s policies and procedures are adhered too.
- Provide a point of contact service for day-to-day questions regarding equipment, materials, methods, and procedures.
- Assist with Employers Direct Contractors material deliveries ensuring the materials are transferred to agreed place of use in conjunction with main contractor attendance
- Assist with the checking of material deliveries for Employers Direct Contractors to ensure quantities and quality is correct
- Keep a daily diary of site activities and any health and safety issues.
- Ensure time keeping, work ethic, and attitude reflect well on the client.
- Be a point of contact for technical questions from the Contractors
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in similar luxury construction projects as a Supervisor/Foreman.
- Attend meetings when necessary and resolve site issues as they occur
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or any relevant field
- At least 3 – 5 years of proven working experience in the field
- Knowledge of supervisory methods and techniques
- Familiar with AutoCad and Revit
- Proven ability to make and understand technical diagrams
- Multilingual ability. Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written forms of English is required
- Excellent analytical skills, numerical skills and computer skills
- Ability to explain design ideas clearly
- Leadership skills and ability to influence others
- Commercial understanding of business
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated. Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Initiative and Confidence
- Integrity, Creativity and Confidentiality
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including Medical Insurance, as soon as the probation period expires, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, send your CV to [email protected] stating the code CERG2022