Louis Hotels Plc Co Ltd, one of the biggest hotel Groups in Greece and Cyprus, is seeking to recruit a qualified individual for one of its hotel units in Paphos, in the following position:
- Installation and maintenance of the mechanical and electrical systems.
- Perform routine maintenance to determine damages, repairs and replacements.
- Support in developing preventive maintenance and energy conservation programs.
- Employee recruiting, training, performance evaluation.
- Ensure that building and all mechanical and electrical systems are in good and safe conditions.
- Communicate overall condition of engineering systems to General Manager on regular basis.
- Engineering staff to process customer requests promptly and accurately.
- Educate team on safety regulations, engineering policies and purchasing procedures and other company standards.
- Oversee recycling and waste disposal programs.
- Prioritize, plan and assign daily work duties to engineering staffs.
- Order and stock the maintenance supplies to avoid any shortages.
- Previous related working experience. Related experience in a 4-star or a 5-star hotel is desirable.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Graduate of a Secondary General or Technical School.
- Knowledge of electromechanical and mechanical installations will be considered an additional asset.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit their Curriculum Vitae, subjected with the title of position, to the e-mail address: [email protected], no later than the 7th of Decemeber 2022.
*** All applications will be treated in strict confidence***