TUS Airways Ltd continues its network expansion plans using our fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft for Summer 2023 onwards.
With reference to our crew planning requirements Tus Airways is inviting suitable candidates to submit applications for the following positions which must fulfil the requirements as below:
TUS Airways is currently seeking to recruit Cabin Crew Members for full-time or seasonal employment
Cabin crews are responsible for the safety, comfort and welfare of passengers on board the flight. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Properly execute the duties related to the safety of the aircraft and the passengers, while maintaining consistency with the highest ethical standards
- Dealing with emergencies
- Administering first aid
- Provide excellent customer service and creates a friendly atmosphere on board
- Arriving at work on time, adequately rested, and presented to provide these services at the highest level
- High School Graduate
- Fluent in both English and Greek*
- Clean Criminal Record
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Holders of a valid EASA attestation and medical certificate if available*
*(Attestation and any additional language, especially Hebrew, will be considered as an advantage)
Experience as a cabin crew member will be an advantage in the interview selection process.
Candidates interested in applying for the above position should submit their CV applications together with recent full-length photo through our website at https://www.tusairways.com
Applications’ closing date is the 15 April 2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applicants will be treated fairly with strict confidentiality.