Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit a Data Modeler to join a dynamic team within the Data & Analytics Department.
The successful candidate needs to:
- • have a strong background in data modelling, data warehousing and business intelligence
- • understand the intelligence behind the Banking business
- • identify reporting needs in collaboration with business stakeholders
- • ensure accurate, reliable, and easily accessible information across the bank in the form of dashboards that convert data into insights
- Design, develop and model Data ensuring optimal performance and create calculated/derived information to support the needs of Business reporting
- Maintain and improve the existing BI Data Models and processes
- Collaborate with data engineers and analysts to ensure data models are optimized for performance and scalability
- Technical design, development, testing and delivery of visual high-quality BI reports and dashboards that would answer questions of the Business and have direct impact on Bank wide decisions
- Use advanced visualization tools to generate impactful, interactive visualization
- Analyze, interpret complex data and present findings to stakeholders and higher management
- Gather, document, and design data integration and data visualization requirements for repeatable and ad-hoc reports and analyses
- Educate and train users across the Bank to develop data visualization skills and use the BI tools to analyze data for improving decision making
- Keep current with/share data visualization leading practices; Ensures visualization consistency on Data & Analytics assets/ deliverables
- Work on cutting-edge projects within the Data & Analytics Department
- University and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- Strong understanding of data modelling and Database architecture concepts, including dimensional modelling and data warehousing best practices for on Prem or On Cloud
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Engineer, or a similar field
- Advance Knowledge of SQL coding and/or Microsoft Analysis Services and/or SAS Tools and/or Alteryx
- Knowledge of a Business Intelligence tool such as Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, etc
- Working experience related to the Banking sector or in an advisory related role will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of a programming language such as R, Python, DAX, “M” will be considered an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Collaborative and good team player
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with high degree of personal integrity, honesty and respect for others
- Fluency in English and Greek language
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
Deadline for submitting applications: 10th of February 2023
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information, please contact us on the following telephone number: 22500005.