BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission to find the best talent and add an experienced Business Development Executive in our team.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Identifying new business opportunities, initiating business development activities, and developing and managing key Partner relationships among others.
- Managing and executing the business development strategy and implementing tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations.
- Maintaining a strong development pipeline according to targets/strategy to be implemented.
- Using existing relationships with Partners to generate new business.
- Keeping up to date with the financial markets.
- Following the guidelines set by the compliance department regarding processing Partner documentation according to Regulatory requirements.
- Completing required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Providing progress feedback to the management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or in any other related field will be consider an advantage
- Previous experience in Business Development or Sales within the FX Industry.
- Business fluency in the English language (oral and written).
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business.
- Goal-driven personality; eager to learn and grow within the company
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through BDSwiss Career Webpage:
Business Development Executive
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.