Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for your next challenge? We are seeking to recruit a Business Analyst to join our team.
You will have the opportunity to use your skills and experience to work on a variety of exciting projects, playing a key role in the Digital Transformation journey of the Bank. You will be facilitating the continuous upgrade of customer experience through offerings of new digital functionality, and by re-engineering and automating internal processes. You will work closely with Business Stakeholders to elicit and document their requirements and work with IT Architects, Engineers and vendors for solution designs that will satisfy business needs.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or other related subject
- Certification in Business Analysis (e.g. IIBA) or Project Management is considered as an additional advantage
- 3+ years of experience working in a business analyst position.
- Experience in business analysis related to banking applications is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Greek & English.
- Stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build solid relationships and being able to communicate with stakeholders at all organisational levels.
- Structured Analytical, Critical and Creative Thinking
- Good understanding of Development Cycle and Processes.
- Good understanding of Agile Framework can be considereda plus.
- Skills in MS Excel can be considered a plus.
- Knowledge in SQL, PL / SQL can be considered a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications will be received through the “e-Recruitment” system, which is available on the Bank’s website www.bankofcyprus.com/group/ (Careers), by following the steps below:
- Profile submission:
- Electronic submission of personal /academic/ professional and other data
- “Release” of the profile
- Application for the vacancy, through “Employment Opportunities” section:
- Job Search
- Select Job
- Send Application (top, right hand side)
- Send Application