At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Cyprus Banking and Finance Law Lawyer – Prountzos & Prountzos LLC | EY Law
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, this opportunity is for you. We are seeking to hire an experienced Cyprus Banking and Finance Law Lawyer to join our Prountzos & Prountzos LLC | EY Law department in Nicosia.
At Prountzos & Prountzos LLC | EY Law, we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At Prountzos & Prountzos LLC | EY Law you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
- Advising on banking and finance – related matters, documents and transactions;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating of loan agreements, bonds, credit notes and finance instruments
- Providing legal advice to regulated entities including banks, payment institutions, investment firms, funds, fund managers and insurance companies on regulatory matters, on the applicable Cyprus/EU law and their obligations towards clients and supervisory authorities
- Advising banks and other regulated entities on their day-to-day operations
- Advising on restructurings and refinancing
- Assisting with the drafting of documentation relating to the setting up and authorisation of regulated entities.
- Banking and Finance experience with over 5 years practice in this area of the law
- Degree in Law
- Experience in insolvency will be considered an advantage
What we look for:
- Self – motivated individuals who are looking to develop a career in a professional services organization.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What working at EY offers:
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
In addition, but not limited to our benefits include:
- Fully Sponsored Professional Qualifications
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
- EY Tech MBA and EY Masters in Business Analysis
- EY Badges – digital credentials
- Mobility programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
As a global leader in Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions and Tax, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our goal to be the best employer, a reality.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply Now: https://careers.ey.com/ey/job
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentially.