TUS Airways is inviting candidates to submit their CV applications for the following position which must fulfil the requirements below:
Aviation Business Analyst – Revenue Management
The Aviation Business Analyst shall be tasked with analyzing data from various sources to support business decisions in the Revenue Management area of the airline. The role requires strong analytical skills and ability to see through opportunities using a data-based approach and through interacting with internal and external stakeholders as well as ability to deliver expected unit revenues in a highly competitive market scenario. The Aviation Business Analyst will be responsible for the following Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets monthly Revenue targets and related KPIs.
- Steers flight inventory based on demand and seasonal patterns.
- Enhances and optimizes ancillary products to effectively manage and grow this revenue stream using a data-based approach.
- Runs analytics and what/if scenarios to assess impact of potential management decisions around revenue and pricing opportunities.
- Coordinates with sales and marketing teams and other stakeholders to understand the market scenario and position TUS Airways price offering accordingly.
- Manages/Adjusts demand forecast by analyzing historical and future trends and considering competitors’ practices.
- Utilizes TUS Airways’ RM system/tools to drive optimized revenue and calibrate system inputs to have optimized results.
- Comprehensive reporting of competitor activity and market profiling.
- Handles complete group process from the group request to the group materialization and monitoring of group figures.
- Handles the seat allocation process; analyzes negotiated requests and the number of seats and contracts conditions with the Sales team, optimizes seat management and releases and monitors seats materialization rate.
- Monitors network profitability periodically and prepares reports for management.
- Reviews and validates key business assumptions for the route revenue and route cost budgeting process based on regular tracking of KPIs such as Revenue per Passenger Kilometer.
- Performs any other, in tangent, duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Operations Research, Maths, Statistics, Econometrics and/or relevant fields.
- Advanced analytical ability and strong understanding of mathematical and economic concepts.
- Knowledge of data processing and visualization tools like MS Excel, PowerBI etc.
- Knowledge of revenue management systems and decision support tools will be considered an advantage
- Proficient in Greek and English languages (IGCSE/TOEFL level or similar, unless graduate of an English-speaking University)
Candidates interested in applying for the above position should submit their CV applications with supporting documentation through our website at Exelsys – Online Job Application (exelsyslive.com) by 9th April 2023. All applications will be handled in confidence.