Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit an experienced Auditor in the Regulatory Framework Audit, Internal Audit.
- Plan and execute audits through the analysis of data and models
- Implement internal audit programs timely and effectively
- Conduct fieldwork and prepare deliverables
- Prepare comprehensive reports, including audit objectives, scope, findings and recommendations
- Follow up prior year’s findings and corrective measures taken
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics or in a related field
- Relevant professional qualification, such as ACA, ACCA, CIA
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the areas of Risk Management Modelling and/or Data Analytics, (e.g.in the context of ICAAP, ILAAP ,Recovery Plan such as stochastic simulation models)
- Experience within the banking industry will be considered an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in the execution of financial quantitative analysis and testing and general controls reviews
- Knowledge of R and/or SAS tools and/or other data analysis programming languages will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of the banking regulatory and supervisory framework will be considered an advantage
- Ability to assess the modelling parameters, reasonability of assumptions and model results
- Demonstrated experience in working with large datasets
- Highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attentive to detail, methodical, diligent
- Results oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic with high degree of personal integrity
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
Deadline for submitting applications: 5th of February 2023
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information, please contact us on the following telephone number: 22500005.