Job ID 24146
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established provider of Audit & Accounting services to a diverse portfolio of clients, we are seeking to recruit an Auditor to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for performing statutory audit engagements for a variety of clients, ranging from small holding companies, right through to large trading companies. The successful applicant will ideally be educated to degree level in either Accounting, Finance, Economics or another related field, and candidates who hold any relevant accounting qualifications/certifications or those working towards them are encouraged to apply. Any knowledge of Caseware will be considered an advantage, and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must. Our client offers excellent and rare working hours for this position, from Monday to Thursday each week, with every Friday off.
- Responsible for performing the statutory audit for various companies ranging from simple holding companies to large trading companies.
- Preparing the Financial Statements of the companies under Caseware.
- Preparing Management reports for clients as requested.
- An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar is desirable.
- Candidates who hold any relevant accounting qualifications/certifications, or those working towards them are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent command of MS Office is a must.
- Knowledge of Caseware will be considered an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.