BDO Ltd is the Cyprus’ member firm of BDO International, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world, with presence in Nicosia and Limassol, 130 professionals and a wide range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services.
We value each individual and we want you to realise your aspirations. With the challenge and support offered you will be able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working at BDO enhances your professional development at all stages of your career.
We are looking for high-calibre candidates who wish to follow a career as professional accountants.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Post qualification experience in Audit
- Excellent command of the English language
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and supervise others
- Experience in coaching junior members of staff.
All aspects of running and delivering client audit projects including:
- Involvement in special assignments on an ad hoc basis
- Ensure that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered at all times
- Experience in auditing international groups.
- Supervision of staff on audit assignments to ensure effective and efficient execution and completion of work in teams
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office
- Review and finalization of audit assignments
- Setting and monitoring of budgets and cost controls
- Preparing semi-annual staff assessments
- Reviewing and approving correspondence of staff before being sent to clients
- Reports to partners
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. The Package includes provident fund scheme, leaves (including unpaid and sick leaves), smart casual dress code, flexible working hours, annual salary reviews.
If you believe that you meet the requirement of the position and would like to apply, please submit your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.