The Institute of Professional Studies at UCLan Cyprus University is seeking to employ an Associate Instructor in Mechanical Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in a related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the area
- Teaching experience in the education sector
- Accreditation as an HRDA Trainer will be considered an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To teach at the level and areas allocated by the Institute.
- To undertake administrative duties relevant to module leadership (administer course registers, assessment records, learning programmes and other records).
- To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To provide support to the students.
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the Institute’s activities and commensurate with the level of the post, as allocated by the Institute.
The salary range is normally € 30-40 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to [email protected]
Further details of the position, as well as application forms, job description and person specifications can be obtained from the website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/associate-instructor-in-mechanical-engineering/
No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Friday 7th October 2022.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at [email protected] or call on +357 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer