Lion Global, proud member of Imperio Group, is broad-spectrum property management service provider that is committed to providing exceptional services to their customers.
Currently, Lion Global is seeking to recruit an Assistant Property Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will be working for a number of residential projects in Limassol.
By joining our team, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants.
As an Assistant Property Manager you will be responsible for the management for a number of apartments and buildings, that will be used by their owners or rented out to tenants. The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for managing the building operations including the common areas management, rental services, and customer experience.
- Manage all aspects of properties, ensuring it is properly maintained indoors and outdoors.
- Promote client satisfaction and retention through staff leadership, social media review, communication, and innovative ideas.
- Assist and ensure all customer complaints are handled promptly and appropriately.
- Ensure that all building permits, licenses, etc. are compliant with local rules and regulations.
- Be responsible for all the Health & Safety matters ensuring working practices are safe and comply with the legislation.
- Be able to identify technical issues and schedule appointments of sub-contractors for any services to be performed at the building either for common areas facilities either for private apartments and inform owners/tenants.
- Maintain all documentation of the buildings and logbook documenting all activities of each building.
- Monitor all insurance coverage and administer the filing of all claims made on behalf of the owners.
- Perform regular property inspections to ensure building safety, maintenance, cleanliness, etc.
- Monitor owner/tenant leases and notify unit owners and tenants of upcoming expirations.
- Design an effective preventative maintenance program to monitor service request turnaround and ensure the responsiveness of the maintenance staff.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income through the implementation of effective cost control and revenue improvement programs.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacant spaces for long term rentals; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating long term leases; collecting security deposits.
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship.
- Creating and delivering timely and accurate financial and operational performance reports to the directors of the company that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in, Real Estate/Property Management or Engineering or relevant field.
- Up to 1year of experience in the property management or similar role will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and use of English and Greek is a must.
- Very good use of all Microsoft office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Professional demeanour, and strong client interaction skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Very good remuneration packages based on skills and experience.
- Positive and vibrant working environment.
- Strong opportunities to grow with the organization.
If you identify yourself with the above apply to join us via: https://www.imperioproperties.com/careers/