Job ID 19935
UCLan Cyprus, one of the fastest developing universities in Cyprus, continues to expand its academic portfolio, and invites applications for Academic Staff to join its team.
The opening is for the appointment of a full-time Assistant Professor in Cybersecurity for teaching and research.
- A PhD in Computer Science or a related field, with a significant relevance to computer security. Applications from scholars who have submitted their thesis and are awaiting their viva are accepted.
- A record of research achievement, within the wider area of computer security.
- At least three years of experience with teaching and supporting learning in Higher Education, as well as proven research record in the field of computer security.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Experience with the UK Higher Education sector
- Experience with leadership roles, such as Course Leadership.
- Certification(s) of teaching and supporting learning in Higher Education, such as Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.
- Experience with CPD and professional training.
This is a 3-year position in the first instance.
Benefits: 13 th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to [email protected]
The UCLan Cyprus Application form as well as job description and person specifications of the position can be obtained from the University website:
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Director at UCLan Cyprus, at +357 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunity employer.