Job ID 19848
Archive and Filing System Administrator – Nicosia
Our Company is seeking to recruit an Archive and Filing System Administrator who will be responsible for the Filing Department of the Company. The Archive and Filing System Administrator will be working mainly with a Supervisor of the Filing Department as well as with other departments.
- Excellent Knowledge of the English language
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- University Degree
- Librarian & Archive systems Studies Degree shall be considered an advantage.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communicator skills
- Attention to details
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Develop, maintain and monitor company Filing System
- Keep documents up-to-date
- Maintenance of the “Company database”
- Re-shelve all returns at the end of the Day or during movements
- Perform general office procedures such as scanning and recording of file details and uploading them onto the database
Interested applicants should email their CV at [email protected] or fax it to: +357 22 400401 indicating the job position they are applying for.
For more information please contact +357 22 400400
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence
INTERTAXAUDIT AUDITORS AND CONSULTANTS LTD
NAVARINO BUSINESS CENTRE
18 Navarinou Street, Agios Andreas, 1100, Nicosia –CYPRUS