Just like our exceptional vehicles, a career with Lexus is a unique opportunity to experience amazing. It is the chance to explore new possibilities, enjoy our diverse working environment and increase your knowledge and skills. It is also where you will master the art of anticipating and meeting the needs of our customers.
As an After Sales Consultant, you will be the focal point for customers requiring advice, servicing, and repairs to their vehicles. You will also manage the flow of information between the workshop and the customer, always delivering excellent customer service. Additionally you must also ensure that the workshop warehouse management follows all policy and standards as set by the company.
- Provide excellent customer service according to Lexus Procedure and Standards
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of the workshop loading
- Demonstrate full understanding of all service offers, products and pricing policies and acquire all necessary technical knowledge to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Ensure the efficient supply of parts to Lexus Workshop according to company policy
- Carrying out stock reporting, parts ordering and receiving, according to company policy
Requirements and traits:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in customer service positions will be an advantage
- Degree in engineering will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Good computer skills (e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Sociable, enthusiastic, polite
If you have a passion for the automotive industry, you wish to work in a progressive and dynamic company that has been a leading player in the Cypriot market for many years and you believe that you are a good fit for our team, send your CV to the e-mail: [email protected] with the title Lexus After Sales Consultant, no later than 4th of December 2022.
The selected individual will be offered an attractive remuneration package plus the opportunity to grow and develop in one of the most prestigious vehicle manufacturers in the automotive industry.
All applications will be treated confidentially.