The successful candidate will be responsible for strategizing, implementing and overall management of all Education Master’ s programmes of the Department. He/she will provide technical skills and will support all related platforms.
- Coordinates all the Master’s Programs of the Department of Education
- Handles all related issues of the programs
- Anything else related to her/his work requested by her/his supervisor
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent computer skills in programs including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent spoken and technical writing ability in Greek and English, including report writing
- Experience in a similar position and knowledge of the Moodle platform will be considered as an advantage
- Good management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, goal orientated, and self-directed
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with faculty, staff, and students
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Information and Application:
For a formal application, please submit your CV through our online recruitment system http://vacancies.unic.ac.cy/.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.