Trust International Insurance Company (Cyprus) Ltd, a double certified Platinum employer by the International Organization Investors in People (2017 & 2020) and winner of the Global Platinum Employer of the Year Award (2017), is seeking to recruit a high-caliber, creative and well-rounded Actuarial Analyst to join its rapidly expanding Actuarial team.
The successful candidate will work towards defining, managing and achieving divisional business goals. They will also be responsible for daily actuarial work, mainly developing and maintaining actuarial models and other actuarial analytic related issues. Provide support to other departments of the company and provide key modelling and analytical services.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Conduct day-to-day actuarial work for developing and maintaining actuarial models financial reporting and other actuarial analytic related issues
- Produce financial results and supporting analysis, data and models
- Support in the implementation of IFRS17 and automation processes to be designed by the team
- Help to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. QRTs and NSTs)
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Economics or equivalent
- Approximately 2-3 years of relevant General Insurance experience (e.g. reserving, regulatory reporting, Solvency II, IFRS17 knowledge) – Graduate level candidates will be considered on special criteria
- A serious and professional attitude towards compliance of regulatory submissions with an eye for attention to detail in order to support accuracy
- A high level of numeracy skills and an analytical approach to work is essential
- Strong Knowledge of Excel is essential
- Excellent team-working, communication and interpersonal skills are also required
- Professional manner, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Able to cope with change, manage and meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Communicative, with an ability to understand the wider picture
- Able to use a creative, open-minded and proactive approach
- Working in the insurance industry
- Involvement in IFRS17 implementation
- Familiarity with software used in an actuarial context, particularly Prophet
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Send your CV to [email protected] or to fax number 22 050 290.
Note the position you are applying.
All applications will be considered strictly confidential.