Through a professional approach to become the employer of choice!
Our firm is seeking to recruit high caliber and motivated individuals to join our team, as an Accountant for our offices in Nicosia.
The ideal candidates should be ambitious and career-oriented, with accounting background.
- Daily bookkeeping and accounting work
- Processing sales and purchase invoices, bank transactions
- Reconciliation of Debtors, Creditors and Bank accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements
Requirements / Skills:
- Holder of LCCI Higher or holder of a bachelor degree in Accounting
- Experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Good command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy
Attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.
Please apply by sending your curriculum vitae and transcripts to [email protected], quoting reference HR884, for the attention of the Human Resources Manager by 20th October 2022
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.