On behalf of our client, a well-established international Shipmanagement company in Limassol is looking for an Accountant/Payroll Officer to join its Finance/Payroll department. The suitable candidate must be able to provide services to the maritime industry, ensuring that work gets completed efficiently and effectively.
- Daily bookkeeping and recording transactions in the accounting system;
- Reconciliation of control accounts including Debtors and Creditors accounts;
- Preparation of crew payroll and issuance of related payslips;
- Preparing quarterly VAT reports;
- Documenting and filing accounting transactions in an organized manner;
- Involvement in Audit process;
- Perform other accounting/bookkeeping duties as may be assigned by Management.
- LCCI Higher or equivalent qualification;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting or related professions;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer literate; advanced in Excel;
- Advanced knowledge of English language, both written and verbal (required);
- Experience in payrolls is a must;
- Experience in Shipping Industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
If you comply with the requirements above, please submit your CV to [email protected] quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.