Our Finance department is seeking to recruit a dynamic and high-calibre professional to join the team as an Accountant, at the level of Assistant / Senior in our Limassol office.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
It takes a high-powered network of internal support professionals to keep Deloitte going strong. The internal services departments of the Firm, including Finance, provide a wide variety of support services to our organization and people. Our internal Finance team performs a diverse range of activities, including but not limited to preparation of management accounts and financial statements for all Group companies; working capital management; preparation of key performance indicators; payroll execution and administration; monthly and ad-hoc financial performance presentations to the Firm’s Management Board and Partners; maintaining the accounting records of the Group companies
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain complete sets of books, prepare journals and post entries, keep records of accounts and verify the procedures used for recording financial transactions
- Process daily bank cash receipts and allocate cash receipts to invoices
- Support the preparation of monthly Financial Statements and perform variance analysis
- Reconcile bank accounts, prepare working papers, review trial balances and underlying balance sheet accounts to support the preparation of monthly/annual financial statements
- Responsible for preparation of payments and the verification of supporting documentation, ensuring proper approvals
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of accounts payable
- Liaise and cooperate with other internal and external stakeholders
- Support ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Act as an individual contributor, delivering high-quality work with guidance from senior team members
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University, in related disciplines such as Accounting, Economics, Finance
- Accounting Qualification will be considered an advantage
- 1 – 3 years of experience in an accounting-related role
- Previous experience in a reputable Professional Services Firm, will be considered an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional attitude, self-starter, team player and process-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can use basic business logic to review and understand the figures
- Ability to handle internal and sensitive information with the strictest confidentiality
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS office, especially in Excel. Working knowledge of Microsoft D365 is a plus.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous development
- Free parking
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’, no later than 31 January 2023.
Join us to make an impact together – Apply now