- Liaise with clients or other external parties, in order to perform their day to day accounting work.
- Maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records.
- Performance of bank and other reconciliations.
- Prepare and finalize the accounting files.
- Assist at the annual audit engagements to ensure a smooth, efficient audit process.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Previous working experience in a national/multinational accounting/tax services providing company.
- Degree graduate in Accounting (2:1 or 7/10 or 3/4), or Holder of LCCI Accounting – Higher Level, CAT diploma, or any other relevant qualifications.
- Good knowledge of the applicable VAT and Tax Laws is a must.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Very good knowledge in operating within the accounting software Esoft is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and solve any sort of requests from clients related to the accounting services.
- Detail oriented, organized, committed to deadlines and autonomous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Proficiency with ICT tools, including MS Office software.
- Excellent Greek and English language knowledge.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Team player.
- Fast learning capacity and high level of confidentiality.
To apply for the above position please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the relevant job title.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.