Unicaf is a leading online higher education platform operating globally with a physical presence in 12 countries. Due to the expansion of its operations, Unicaf seeks to recruit Academic Administration Officers to join the academic department.
- Previous administrative experience of 2 years minimum, preferably in the education sector.
- University level education; Master’s level will be considered an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Well-organized, target oriented with good time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Confident, resilient and solutions focused.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficient knowledge of the English language. Knowledge of the French language will be considered an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing regulatory, academic and other documentation as necessary.
- Preparing, editing and updating documentation as necessary.
- Responsibility over maintaining and updating records.
- Communicating internally and externally with relevant personnel, both orally and in writing, as needed.
Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.