Through a professional approach to become the employer of choice!!!
We welcome graduates with high-ranking academic undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in both accounting-related and non-related subjects from reputable universities. The ideal candidates should be ambitious and career-oriented, young professionals, who wish to embark on a fully subsidized training scheme to become Chartered or Certified Accountants.
- Assist with the month-end close process and ensure transactions are recorded in the proper period
- Maintain reporting of sales, purchases, expenses and other transactions in accounting software, accurately and timely
- Prepare and sort the accounting documentation gathered from the client to enable the efficient posting of the data in the firm’s accounting software
- Manage bank, debtors and creditors reconciliation
- Prepare TAX returns
- Assist with finalization of financial statements
- Perform accurate research in firms’ database to collect all necessary documents for the preparation of the accounting records
- Prepare VIES report on a monthly basis
- Calculation of loan interest when applicable
- Maintain properly the accounting file
- University degree: UK Universities: min. grade of 2:1, University of Cyprus and Greek Universities: min. GPA of 7,0 ,Private Cyprus Universities: min. 3.5, US Universities: min. GPA of 3.0 depending on the national ranking of the University
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- High level of motivation
Attractive and competitive remuneration package, including Bonus, Provident Fund, Medical Insurance as well as excellent prospects will be offered to the successful candidates.
Please apply by sending your curriculum vitae and transcripts to [email protected], quoting reference HR882, for the attention of the Human Resources Manager by 15th October 2022.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.