Through a professional approach to become the employer of choice!
Our firm seeks to recruit a high caliber and motivated individual to join the Accounting or Audit Department, as ACA/ACCA Trainees, with some experience in accounting for our Nicosia offices.
The ideal candidate should be ambitious and career-oriented, who is Partly Qualified (Chartered or Certified Accountant) with some experience.
- To ensure that the work is completed in accordance with professional standards
- To provide coaching to junior staff
- Demonstrate technical competency and resolves technical issues through the application of professional standards
- Reviewing the client’s financial statements and tax computations
- Demonstrate awareness of IFRSs and Company’s Law provisions
Requirements / Skills:
- ACA/ACCA Partly Qualified
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and management skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy
- 6+ months of experience in Accounting
- Experience with accounting and/or audit software
- Proficiency in Caseware Working Papers
- Desire to exceed expectations
- High level of motivation
Attractive and competitive remuneration package, including Bonus, Provident Fund, Medical Insurance as well as excellent prospects will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply by sending your curriculum vitae and transcripts to [email protected], quoting reference HR903, for the attention of the Human Resources Manager by 15th December 2022.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.