A & C CHRISTOFI LTD is a full-service accounting and auditing firm that focuses primarily on clients’ needs. We offer accounting, payroll, and tax preparation services for businesses and individuals as well planning and business advisory services. We focus on serving the unique needs of our clients on a one-to-one basis. We are accessible, flexible, and personal, and we make your business our business. We are dedicated to professionalism, integrity, and our clients’ complete satisfaction.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Perform audit of a portfolio of clients both locals and international
- Preparation of financial statements of the clients in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of clients’ tax returns
- Work closely with the Partners and Audit Managers to ensure clients receive the best possible service
- Reporting to the Partners/ Audit Managers on results, findings, and client issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or any other related field
- Registered with ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Very good knowledge of IFRS’s and ISA’s
- Computer literacy
- Good personality with strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
- A competitive remuneration package
- Annual salary reviews
- Corporate pension fund
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous development and training
- Friendly working environment
- Friday afternoon off
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV at [email protected]